<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13873539\x26blogName\x3dVirgie+Sews+and+More!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://virgiesews.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://virgiesews.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d329662574400089678', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 03, 2005

Needle Pal

So, I sent my stuff to my needle pal. I can't wait to hear if she likes it. I sent her a few things, but I couldn't go too overboard. My boyfriend put me on a budget since we are moving on Thursday (YEAH, THURSDAY!!!!). We have been buying a few things for the new apartment and have so much left. We both agreed that we would be careful what we spend until after we are in the apartment and have everything that we need. I have now been in different yarn stores and fabric stores 4 times without buying something that I don't rationalize that I need. I am highly impressed with my self restraint!!!! I was afraid that I was going to have to put myself on yarn and fabric restriction, but I have controlled the obession on my own!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know your goodies are on there way. I tried to hold off on sending it out because I knew you were moving. I couldn't stand holding onto the box I am so excited for you to get it, big grin! The address I was given is your new one so thats where its headed...

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

OOOOO I just saw thw stitch markers that you made Cath....really pretty. Join my stitch marker exchange.......you'll have fun getting them too. Cath got me hooked on them, why not you :-)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home