<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13873539\x26blogName\x3dVirgie+Sews+and+More!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://virgiesews.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://virgiesews.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d329662574400089678', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 26, 2005

Oops!

I moved around my pictures in photobucket and it deleted the link to the pictures on my blog!!! I definitely learned my lesson on that one. I will be posting all of my finished projects on virgiefinishedprojects.blogspot.com incase anyone would like to see something that is no longer here! I tried fixing the links, but it isn't allowing me to, so I will just have a funny looking blog for a while!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Direct TV Deals said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:20 PM  
Blogger David King said...

Dole Applauds BRAC Commission Decision To Keep Jobs in Durham
Senator Dole Applauds BRAC Commission Decision To Keep Jobs at Army Research Office in Durham U.S. Senator Elizabeth Dole today applauded the decision by the Base Realignment and Closure Commission to strike ...

David King is a writer and author on bench press workout related stuff.

1:23 PM  
Blogger raw food diet dude said...

Additional Thoughts Concerning The Despair Of Naturalism
The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content. Powered by Tech 5 2001-2005 Tech 5 Corporation Online Freedom Ads Blog Ads Blogs The Charlotte Capitalist Charlotte News Roundup ...
Hi, you have a very interesting blog. I have a web site that is related to forex trading training and currency trading. If you would like to know more about making money trading the forex or mini forex, visit forex trading training for some interesting articles and tips.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Poetic security and the power of blogs
Security: Roger Grimes says he'll let his IT dollars vote for or against security providers.
I've not found too many good blogs on puppy training - this makes a nice change. When you've got a few moments to spare you might want to head over to my puppy training site - I'm right into puppy training as well.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Henk said...

I was blog surfing when I came upon you nice blog.
Interested in music and movies downloading?
Full length movies Join a downloadsite for unlimited full length movies download

1:48 PM  
Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Tenn. official asks star to stop plugging tobacco
Tennessee Attorney General Paul Summers has asked country star Gretchen Wilson to stop plugging smokeless tobacco in her stage act, but it's only a suggestion.
Discover How to play guitar - The ultimate guitar blog

1:51 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

As a non-advertising SOB, I thought I would leave a legit comment. Your crafts site is very interesting! I may be only 30 but I enjoy things you have to work on to complete. Keep it up!

http://mikeoverall.blogspot.com

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home