<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13873539\x26blogName\x3dVirgie+Sews+and+More!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://virgiesews.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://virgiesews.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d329662574400089678', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 22, 2005

Here it is!  My very first knitting project!!!  I am making myself a scarf.  I am soo excited!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am using size 10.5 needles and it is 20 stitches across.  This picture was taken on Friday so it is a little out dated.  Right now I am already half way done!!!



My chairs are almost finished!!!  I have already sanded and refinished the wood.  They look so beautiful!  I covered both seats and the back cushion of one chair, but I still have to put the back cushion on the other and the trim on both.  I should finish them tonight, so expect pictures tomorrow!!  I am so excited at how they have turned out.



My grandmother is an experienced sewer and she just finished a slip cover for my aunt.  I can't wait to see the pictures from it and, if I get her permission, I plan on posting them here on my blog.  I know it wasn't my project, but I am very proud of her!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

yey! another knitter in the family:) you don't know how happy i am!!!! i will email you with some blogging tips and other stuff lots of hugs

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home